Sunday, March 27, 2011
ACES QUESTIONS
1)What are your expectations going into engaged scholarship? I am looking for to excahnge both ideas and skill sets with people from varying backgrounds and experiences. 2)Have you spent much time off campus since you got to Cal? I live and works off campus so I'm always away from campus. 3)Are you from the bay area/not enrolled? If so, how does this affect your relationship to ACES? I am from the Bay Area and I am enrolled. I am excited about the opportunity the ACES program provides me with to work with the surrounding community. 4)Which projects did you select and why? I chose to intern at Berkeley Technical High School. I currently work with youth in Oakland and I look forward to working with youth in general. 5)What are your hopes & fears? I hope to have the youth I will be working with at B-Tech, to have an open mind and learn from them as well as teach them. I can't honestly say that I have any fears being that I have facilitated workshops for quite some time now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment