Scott Wong
1. What are your expectations going into engaged scholarship?
I am excited to teach and to learn from a new set of people outside of my usual group and my
ususal comfort zone. I expect to have a good experience hearing new points of view from a
diverse group with an engaging teacher.
2. Have you spent much time off campus since you got to Cal?
I spend most of my time off campus, I live in castro valley, but I love to adventure around the
berkeley area. I go hiking thoughout tilden and the various preserves in the area and I joined the
cal sailing club and learned windsurfing and sailing at the berkeley marina. Lastly I worked at
berekely labs.
3. Are you from the bay area/not enrolled? If so, how does this affect your relationship to
ACES?
I am from the bay area, I don’t think it has too big of an effect on my relationship. I suppose I
may be more likely to have some shared experience being from the same area.
4. Which projects did you select and why?
BCC, the open mic, and promotion. BCC because I wanted to teach and learn from other kids.
Open mic because I enjoy performing. Promotion because I’m extroverted and would love to
tour the open mics of the area.
5. What are your hopes & fears?
I hope to gain a great experience. I fear that I might get a little stage fright, but I know I’ll be
fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment